Lands' End have always been known for their high quality outerwear and knitwear, but they are really stepping up their style game. My raincoat is from Lands' End (bright pink and very water resistant - I love it), but I wouldn't normally think to buy other clothing from them. But I have recently been seriously impressed. Their clothing isn't just practical, it's quite stylish. And the kids' clothing is pretty cute too.
A couple of weeks ago I went to a family day out at Lands' End HQ in Oakham. After a yummy lunch, we got to have a look (and even try on) the lovely womens' clothing, while the kids (and partners) enjoyed the games room. We then had the pleasure of a boat ride along Rutland Water aboard the Rutland Belle. It was a lovely day, made better by gorgeous clothing.
There are some things worth noting about Lands' End.
- The jackets and coats are rated according to the temperature they can withstand. We don't have super cold temperatures in the UK, but you can be pretty warm and dry which is very nice.
- Free hemming is offered, which means that your trousers will be the right length. This should be a standard service everywhere. Husband is looking forward to getting some trousers that are the perfect length. He has so many frayed hems.
- Many of the childrens' jackets have Grow-a-long sleeves. You can pull the sleeve down at the inseam and gain an extra 3.5cm. Genius.
- The boys' jeans have reinforced knees. I don't know what my son does, but he gets holes in the knees of his jeans. He desperately needs jeans like these.
- The girls' clothing isn't just about pink and princesses (though my daughter loves both). There are a range of colours and designs. *whispers* girls like more than just princesses. And yes there are pretty dresses, but there are also fab leggings and tops.
- The jumpers are made from the softest, natural fibers. Enough said.
I currently have loads of items in my Lands' End online shopping cart. Luckily I have a 30% off code. If you fancy it: LESTYLE. But you must use it by the 31st October 2015.
Before you explore the Lands' End website, why not have a look at a few of my favourite pieces from the womens' and kids' (they also have a mens' section, and will be introducing a home range soon):
We were invited to Lands End HQ and Moozles were given a goodie bag (which included a girls' jacket, shown in the last photo) for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.